(Updated April 23, 2021)
As we resume live productions at Little Theatre of Virginia Beach, the Board of Directors want to assure patrons, cast and crew, that safety will be our guiding principle.
PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS DURING COVID-19
- You do not need to bring your physical ticket to the theatre. The Box Office will have a list of all patrons who have purchased a ticket for each performance.
- Playbills will be provided online and posted in the theater lobby. No physical playbills will be available at the theater.
- Patrons with special needs should leave a message for the Box Office at 757-428-9223 to arrange for early entrance.
Please leave a message for the Box Office at 757-428-9233 to exchange your ticket to a different performance if the following applies to you. No one can enter who
- Has a cough, trouble breathing, or temperature reading of 100.4 degrees or higher (temperatures will be taken at the door).
- Has been in contact with an individual within the past 14 days who has been diagnosed with or has presented symptoms of COVID-19.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times in the building, except when consuming a beverage or snack in their seat.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Anyone with a temperature reading of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed entry.
- Entrance and exits will be clearly marked to allow for appropriate social distance.
- Patrons will reserve their seats at the time of ticket purchase. Your ticket will indicate your row and seat number. (Seats unavailable for use will be taped off.) Performers will also be socially distanced from the audience.
- Free refreshments will no longer be served at intermission.
- The lobby will only be used for check in, to access the bathrooms, and to purchase or pickup beverages and snacks.
- The water fountain will not be available. Patrons may bring an unopened bottle of water for their individual use.
- Touchless hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
- The theatre will open one hour before the start of the show. Seating will be immediately after checking in. This will help maintain social distancing in the lobby.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO LTVB PROTOCOLS SO WE ALL CAN
RETURN SAFELY TO LIVE QUALITY THEATER
Little Theatre of Virginia Beach