(Updated July 16, 2021)
The Board of Directors for Little Theatre of Virginia Beach wants to assure patrons, cast and crew that safety will be our guiding principle.
Please leave a message for the Box Office at 757-428-9233 to exchange your ticket to a different performance if the following applies to you. No one should enter the theatre who
- Has a cough, trouble breathing, or temperature reading of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Has been in contact with an individual within the past 14 days who has been diagnosed with or has presented symptoms of COVID-19
- Masks recommended for patrons who are not fully vaccinated.
- You do not need to bring your physical ticket to the theatre. Upon arriving, please check-in at the Box Office.
- Patrons will reserve their seats at the time of ticket purchase. Your ticket will indicate your row and seat number.
- Free refreshments will no longer be served at intermission.
- Touchless hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO LTVB PROTOCOLS.
Little Theatre of Virginia Beach