(Updated March 25, 2022)
Little Theatre of Virginia Beach COVID Protocols
LTVB Requires Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Face Masks Are Required for ALL Visitors
Like many performing arts venues across the country, LTVB will continue to require our patrons to present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Properly worn face masks are also required for all patrons (unless actively eating or drinking) regardless of vaccination status. We intend to hold these policies in place until further notice*.
Some exceptions will be made for those who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition, closely held religious belief, and/or for children under age twelve. These cases will instead require proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered by a medical professional (pharmacist, physician, etc.) in the past three days.
We have implemented this policy with the intent of reducing the risk for all our patrons, volunteers, and board members.
Please leave a message for the Box Office at 757-428-9233 to exchange your ticket to a different performance if the following applies to you. No one should enter the theatre who:
- Has a cough, trouble breathing, or a temperature reading of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Has been in contact with an individual within the past 14 days who has been diagnosed with or has presented symptoms of COVID-19
Additional COVID-19 Protocols
- Upon arriving, please check-in at the Box Office.
- Patrons will reserve their seats at the time of ticket purchase. Your ticket will indicate your row and seat number.
- Touchless hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO LTVB PROTOCOLS.
Little Theatre of Virginia Beach
*The current protocols will continue through the end of performances of “Clue” on June 5.